The Electronic International Journal
ADVANCED MODELING and OPTIMIZATION
- All the contributions will be refereed.
- In order to keep pace with an electronic publication, refereeing time will be as limitative as possible (no excessive than three months).
- The electronic support let the authors provide: extended theoretical results, detailed numerical experiments, complex case studies, full descriptions of applications, as well as fragments of programs, or the program as a whole.
- The papers published by the Journal will be:
- Scientific papers: original articles or experimental studies
- Extended theoretical contributions to all branches of modeling and optimization
- Detailed numerical experiments and comparisons of algorithms
- Software evaluation
- Case studies
- Other invited contributions to the Journal:
- Survey papers
- Tutorial papers
- Extended bibliography
- Book reviews
- Research projects
- Open problems
- The Journal will guide to other publications and pages, to forthcoming eventsí call for papers, special issues, etc.